Simon Green – Restaurant consultant
Simon Green is a Bristol-based restaurant consultant offering advice to the culinary industry including restaurant, pub and cafe owners. With over 30 years experience, the Kitchen Shrink restaurant consultancy is here to help.
What I do
I often work to an agreed brief from the client, after initial consultation. This will cover all areas of the business.
- Restaurant start up, feasibility and business plans
- Brand and concept development
- Exceptional culinary development and kitchen operations
- Operation turnaround, troubleshooting
- Financial assessments and improvements
- Menu surgery
Who I am
A chef, first and foremost. A restaurateur with a wide range of business skills, applicable to all aspects of hospitality.
- 30 years within the industry
- Restaurants, public houses and bars
- Award winning
- Culinary writer
- Exceptional people skills